Let’s get geeky about podcasts!
Launch your podcast with confidence!
Podcasting is the perfect way to engage with your audience, no matter what the subject is!
But does the thought of creating one leave you feeling overwhelmed?
I know exactly how you feel.
I’ve been involved in podcasts for the last four years, two of those having launched my own show. But honestly, I never thought that I’d be able to start my own podcast.
I had no idea how to produce a show. I wasn’t techy and the thought of being responsible for editing the audio left me feeling stressed out. I was totally out of my depth.
Except I wasn’t. And now, I honestly believe that everyone has the ability to produce their own podcast if they want to. You just need some direction, advice, and someone to ask questions of.
Wouldn’t it be great to know exactly what you had to do to get launched? To actually have that person you can ask all your burning questions to?
This half-hour podcast launch consultation is perfect for you say if:
- You want to know why everyone’s starting a podcast
- You think starting a podcast is in your future
- You’re curious how much work goes
- into making a podcast
- You have a good idea what your podcast would be about
- You want to know (more) about branding
- You just have questions and want the podcast answers!
In this consultation, I can help you with:
- What goes on behind-the-scenes to create a podcast
- What equipment is absolutely essential
- Where to host your podcast
- What the best publishing schedule for you is
- What recording and editing software is the best for you
- How to set-up your show behind-the-scenes
- When you should launch your show
- How to find guests for your show (if relevant)
You’ll also have the chance to ask any questions that fit within the half-hour consultation.
You’ll also get:
- Recommended Podcast Equipment Guide
- Podcast Terminology 101